Use of material presented on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. You agree to these terms and conditions by accessing this site.
NO LEGAL SERVICES OR ATTORNEY CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Although this web site may provide general information concerning potential legal issues, it is not a substitute for legal advice from an attorney who knows the facts of your particular situation. You should not and are not authorized to rely on this web site as a source of legal advice. Your use of this site does not create any attorney-client relationship between you and Goddard Law PLLC.
NO WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Information provided on this web site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Goddard Law PLLC periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this web site without notice. Goddard Law PLLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this web site. Your use of this web site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall Goddard Law PLLC or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this web site’s contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, this web site.
Goddard Law PLLC claims a copyright in its works presented at this site. Goddard Law PLLC authorizes you to view, copy, download, and print Goddard Law PLLC documents on this web site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial, and informational purposes;
- The documents may not be modified;
- The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document: “© Copyright 2017 Goddard Law PLLC. All rights reserved. Documents available from this web site are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and international treaties. All use subject to Conditions of Use set forth at http://www.goddardlawnyc.com/terms.”
COMMERCIAL USE OF GODDARD LAW PLLC WEB SITE MATERIALS AND SCREEN SHOTS
Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the Goddard Law PLLC web site for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Goddard Law PLLC. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please e-mail us and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- The content you wish to use;
- Where and how it will be used (for example, a book cover, magazine article, a brochure);
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
- How many copies will be produced and distributed;
- When you intend to publish;
- What other materials will be associated with the Goddard Law PLLC content;
- Your name, title, company, address, email address, and phone number.
We will evaluate your request and advise you as soon as possible. Goddard Law PLLC reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our web site.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
If you use any links in this web site to web sites not maintained by Goddard Law PLLC, you will leave the Goddard Law PLLC web site. The linked sites are not under the control of Goddard Law PLLC, and Goddard Law PLLC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Goddard Law PLLC provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by Goddard Law PLLC of the site.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. The content of this website is considered Attorney Advertising.